Tuesday 31 January 2017

January

OMGG CAN YOU BELEIVE THE LAST TIME I WROTE A BLOG POST WAS OVER A YEAR AGO!


Now, I don't really have much to say today, but during the whole of January (so for 31 days) I've been thinking about you and saying to myself that I want at least ONE blog post out every month this year. And now here we are on the last day of January, even though January felt like the LONGEST month ever! The time is currently 22:26 and I have decided to make my wish come true but now I'm in a stupid position because I have no idea what to write lol. I know I've been gone for a year but I can't explain where I've been but I can say I have been LAZY! I'm just going to list some of the things I've been doing/reading/watching/listening? etc normal bloggy blogger stuff :-)

The blog I've been reading consistently 

http://www.sauweichac.com    < my friend Sauwei's blog where she writes about PGCE and stuff and although I'm not doing it this year, I still like reading about her experiences first hand, so if you're interested in teaching and makeup and money then go have a read!

Music I've been listening to 

Ed Sheeran - Castle on the hill & Shape of you (fairly new but still great)
*checks YouTube history*
Nonso Amadi - Tonight & Radio
Bruno Mars - 24K Magic 
Kojo Funds - Fine Wine Fine wine!
^ that's all I can think of for now 

Things I have been watching / Movies at the cinema 

Chicken Connoisseur on YouTube  < The chicken guy! Inspirational. FFC in Mile End
At the cinema > 
Fantastic Beasts and where to find them .... erm it was okay, too animally for my liking and I'm not THAT into Harry Potter 
Suicide Squad & Sausage Party - both surprisingly really good! Sausage Party was funny and awkward
Me Before You - I cried soooooooo much at this :( :( 
The BFG - Could have been better, I was scared of him, to be honest! He was massive and wrinkly 
*There is so much more but I can't remember and I don't have that much time to list them*
Lion - Based on a true story!! This also made me cry like a baby, it was amazing!
Split - Could have been so much better, the ending was so disappointing!

hahahaha what I have NOT been reading hahaha 

English Literature degree so I should be reading LOADS right? But instead, Schmoop and Sparknotes have helped me out! I even watch book reviews on YouTube sometimes to agree with their opinions on the novel and make it out like that was my opinion.
But the books I've read this year is Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov > it was alright but hard to follow and a confusing narrative and FULL OF LIES so I didn't know what to believe half the time but I had to read it for my essay 
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Such a good/ creative novel!Narrated by a child and it was very emotional and I can't say I didn't cry when I finished reading it Click here to read ABOUT it


That is all for today! It is one hour past my bed time so I have to go to sleep now. 
See you in February x

No comments:

Post a Comment