Thursday 11 September 2014

Sex Tape & Lucy

Farheens Trip To The Cinema

2 for the price of 1 because we sneaked in to another screening, sorry Cineworld. This post is not a movie review, it's more like 'I went to the cinema wand watched these and i want you to know'.

Sex Tape

What a crap movie, no wonder it has a 1 star rating. It had so much potential with the name and concept of the movie but it wan't either funny or sexy. I'll leave the trailer here and believe me, if you watch the trailer, you've basically watched the movie. I don't really want to say anymore about it because it was actually an embarrassing film.


Lucy

Lucy was an awesome movie, it was actually a pleasurable action movie. Finally a sci-fi thriller that was on point! I really recommend this film, some animal points in the movie seem weird but it all adds up in the end. And the drugs that they use in the movie looks like crystal meth from Breaking Bad. A very good movie. The ending was a bit too quick though, i wanted to know where she was :(


That's all - my favorite song at the moment 




No comments:

Post a Comment